Standard CommandView™ III cab offers unsurpassed amenities
The standard CommandView III cab offers unsurpassed visibility, operator comfort, control placement, and ride and sound quality.
- ComfortCommand™ seat with air suspension, lumbar support, swivel, fore-aft and lateral attenuation, backrest angle adjustment, adjustable left-hand armrest, and 40-degree right-hand seat swivel
- Operator presence system that warns if the operator is out of the seat while operating key functions
- Folding instructional seat
- CommandARM™ control center with integrated controls
- 4100 or 4600 Generation 4 CommandCenter™ processor
- Behind-the-seat storage
- Left-hand storage compartment
- Passive noise reduction system
- Service ADVISOR™ diagnostic system data port
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel with position memory
- Swing-out rear window, opens 30 degrees
- Right- and left-outside mirrors (manually adjustable mirror head)
- Monitor mounts on right-hand front post and rear cab post
- Standard radio package, including AM/FM stereo and weatherband with remote controls, auxiliary input jack, four speakers, and an external antenna
- Laminated glass
- Air conditioner and heater with automatic temperature controls (ATC)
- Two 12-V convenience outlet (cigarette lighter style)
- One 12-V 3-pin outlet with adapter (provides switched and unswitched power)
- One International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9-pin connector
- Power strip with convenience plug adapter
- Hitch control lever lock and selective control lever lock
- Two-speed and intermittent front and rear wiper with washer
- Front pull-down sunshade
- Digital cornerpost display with:
- Fuel level gauge, including low fuel warning
- Temperature gauge
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) gauge, including low DEF warning
- Engine rpm
- Transmission commanded gear or speed
- Vehicle system functions, such as iTEC™ end-row guidance, that are operating
- Inside-mounted rearview mirror
- Beverage holders sized to accommodate various containers
- Interior left-hand dome light
ComfortCommand seat improves ride quality and helps to reduce operator fatigue
- Armrests, lumbar support, and backrest angle are easily adjusted to match operator preference.
- Shock absorbers dampen the motion effect of the tractor for an improved ride.
- Seat height adjustments are conveniently located on the left armrest.
- Fore-aft adjustment is easy to reach located on the left front of the seat.
- Swivel adjustment, located on the front of the seat, allows the seat to be swiveled 40 degrees to the right or eight degrees to the left of the center position.
- Operator presence switch warns if the operator is out of the seat while operating key functions.
- Seat belt retractor.
- Centered cab seat, providing excellent over-shoulder visibility.
- Adjustable shock absorber permitting ride adjustment from soft to firm to match the operator's desired comfort level.
- Removable cushions for easy cleaning.
John Deere 9 Family Tractors feature the CommandARM with integrated Generation 4 CommandCenter display. The control layout of the CommandARM utilizes a clean and efficient design which groups controls by function and builds upon John Deere’s history of intuitive and ergonomic control placement and operation. The CommandARM’s design allows for a 40 degree right seat swivel and adjustable positioning matching the operator’s preference.
Controls located on the CommandARM include:
- Engine throttle
- Transmission control for e18™ transmission speed PowerShift transmission (PST)
- Eco mode (minimum engine speed) for e18 speed PowerShift transmission (PST)
- FieldCruise™ engine controls
- Selective control valve (SCV) controls
- AutoLoad™ controls (if equipped)
- Differential lock on/off and automatic
- iTEC™ sequence switches
- AutoTrac™ assisted steering system resume switch (if equipped)
- Beacon light on/off
- Hazard lights on/off
- Field lights 1/2
- Heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) system
- Hydraulic controls utilize fingertip paddle pots for raise/lower and extend/retract functions.
- The throttle design incorporates buttons which control FieldCruise speed, and transmission eco settings.
Tractor function controls
- Located just to the right of the throttle is the Auto-Trac activation button and four sequence controls for iTEC functions. Behind the iTEC sequence controls there are buttons which control the activation and deactivation of differential lock. Differential lock can also be activated by the foot switch on the cab floor.
- Controls for radio, lights, rotary beacon (if equipped), hazard flashers, and HVAC system are located to the center-right on the CommandARM, along with power take-off (PTO) for rear PTO.
- The design of the CommandARM allows for up to 40 degrees of right-hand seat swivel.
The Generation 4 CommandCenters feature fast adjustment of tractor functions and controls and are integrated into the CommandARM to create a seamless control center.
The following functions can be adjusted and accessed using the CommandCenter display:
- Hydraulic settings
- Hitch settings
- Transmission settings
- iTEC programming functions
- Add all functionality – diagnostics, display settings, etc.
The Generation 4 CommandCenters have the capability of Remote Display Access (RDA). RDA allows improved communication between an offsite farm manager or dealer and the equipment operator. The user can view exactly what the operator sees on the GreenStar™ 3GS3 2630 Display and Generation 4 CommandCenter from almost any Internet-connected device. RDA is available on the 4600 and 4100 CommandCenter RDA allows for an increase in productivity with quicker problem resolution. By using RDA, the cost of operation will decrease due to reduced labor and travel costs, and maximum efficiency will increase profit.
- JDLink™ services and Service ADVISOR™ diagnostic systems
- High flow hydraulics, 115 gpm (435-L/min) system
- General maintenance
- e18™ PowerShift™ transmission (PST) with Efficiency Manager™ feature
- Cummins® QSX15 (15-L [912 cu in] displacement) engine
Accessories and Attachments
Ag Management Solutions
•StarFire 6000 Locking Bracket - BPF11074
•Rotary Beacon Light Kit, Left Side - RE334623
•Rotary Beacon Light Kit, Right Side - BRE10043
•Windshield Wiper with Washer, Right Side Window - BRE10037
Cab Operator's Station
•Accessory Mounting Bracket - RE343680
•Cell Phone Mount Kit - BRE10015
•Left side window shade bracket kit - BRE10472
•Self - Leveling Cup Holder - BRE10152
•Tablet Mount Kit - BRE10255
Commandview Iii Cab
•Single Lever Multi Function Joystick - BRE10143
•Quick-attach drawbar - CB21494061
•Battery Disconnect Kit - BRE10294
•Battery Disconnect Kit, Tracks - BRE10120
•ISO Cab Implement CAN bus Adapter - RE322780
•Mounting Kit - Dual Beam Radar Sensor for Tracks - RE269398
•Radar with Dual Beam Sensor - NA - RE278980
•Fuel/Water Separator Kit, Severe Duty - BRE10235
•Fuel/Water Separator Kit, Severe Duty, Wheel and Tracks - BRE10228
•Fuel/Water Separator Kit, Severe Duty, Wheel and Tracks - BRE10234
•Fuel/Water Separator Kit, Severe Duty, Wheel and Tracks - BRE10233
•Front Weight Bracket, Tracks - BRE10121
•Weight, front suitcase 43 kg (95 lb) quantity of one - R127764
•Hydraulic Selective Control Valves (Scvs)
•5th and 6th Scraper High Flow Remote Cylinder Selective Control Valve with Breakaway Couplers - BRE10109
•7th and 8th Remote Selective Control Valve - BRE10064
•Add 5th or 6th Remote Selective Control Valves - BRE10168
•Auxiliary Lighting Kit - RE330435
•AutoLoad Scraper Tractor, Tracks - BRE10208
•Fire Extinguisher, Tracks - BRE10240
•Scraper Hose Support - BRE10164
•Security Door Lock Kit - AL71345
•Tablet Mount Kit - BRE10034
•Accessory Mounting Bracket - Long Bar - RE317435
•Antenna Mount and Wiring for Business Band (2-Way) Radio - RE269615
•Back Up Alarm Kit - RE273380
•Cornerpost Display Bracket - PF90385
•Floor insulation - BRE10202
•Premium Radio Package with XM Radio - BRE10196
•Radio, Sub Woofer Kit - BRE10005
•Standard Radio Package - BRE10038
•Category 5 to Cat. 4 Drawbar Conversion Kit - RE278847
•Seat Belt Kit - RE298942
•Hydraulic Trailer Brake Kit for 2-Track - BRE10054
•Transmission Changeover/Conversion kit - RE575961
•One Left Side Narrow Profile Track Frame Weight Bracket - RE341174
•One Right Side Narrow Profile Track Frame Weight Bracket - RE341175
•One Track Frame Weight Bracket - R199010
•Weight, Front Idler Starter - 36 kg (80 lb) - R311921